Ashwani Soya Chunk Butter Masala is a delicious and creamy dish made with soya chunks and a rich tomato-based sauce. It is a great option for vegetarians and vegans, as well as those looking to add more plant-based protein to their diet. The recipe is easy to make and can be prepared in under 30 minutes.
- 1 cup Ashwani soya chunks
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- Salt, to taste
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Soak Ashwani soya chunks in hot water for 10 minutes. Drain and squeeze out the excess water.
- In a pan, heat oil and add onion. Fry until golden brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and fry for a minute.
- Add tomato and cook until it becomes soft.
- Add cumin powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, and red chili powder. Stir well.
- Add Ashwani soya chunks and stir well.
- Add salt and 2 cups of water. Bring to a boil.
- Cover and cook on low flame for 10-12 minutes or until the soya chunks are fully cooked.
- Add butter and heavy cream. Stir well.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat and garnish with cilantro.
- Serve hot with rice or naan.
Ashwani Soya Chunk Butter Masala recipe is a perfect main dish for dinner. The dish is rich and creamy, and the soya chunks give it a meaty texture that makes it a great alternative to traditional meat dishes. You can adjust the level of spiciness to your liking by adding more or less red chili powder. This dish can also be made with other vegetables like broccoli, carrots, or mushrooms to make it more nutritious. The Butter and cream gives it a rich and creamy taste and texture, making this dish a perfect comfort food.