Ashwani Soya Chunk Chilly is a spicy and flavorful dish made with soya chunks and a variety of vegetables. It is a great option for vegetarians and vegans, as well as those looking to add more plant-based protein to their diet. The recipe is easy to make and can be prepared in under 30 minutes.
- 1 cup Ashwani soya chunks
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp red chili sauce
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp corn starch
- Salt, to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp chopped green onions (optional)
- Soak Ashwani soya chunks in hot water for 10 minutes. Drain and squeeze out the excess water.
- In a pan, heat oil and add onion, green bell pepper, and garlic. Fry until the vegetables are cooked through.
- Add Ashwani soya chunks and stir well.
- In a small bowl, mix together soy sauce, red chili sauce, vinegar, sugar, corn starch and a pinch of salt. Pour this mixture over the soya chunks and vegetables.
- Stir well and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat and garnish with chopped green onions (if desired).
- Serve hot with rice or noodles.
This Ashwani Soya Chunk Chilly recipe is a perfect main dish for dinner. This dish is spicy and flavorful, and the soya chunks give it a meaty texture that makes it a great alternative to traditional meat dishes. You can adjust the level of spiciness to your liking by adding more or less red chili sauce. This dish can also be made with other vegetables like broccoli, carrots, or mushrooms to make it more nutritious.