Thai Soyabean In Cabbage Cups Recipe
About Thai Soyabean In Cabbage Cups: Its vegetarian, its low fat and filled with flavor. Try this Thai soya bean salad with bean sprouts, chillies, the crunchiness of vegetables and the tanginess of lemon juice.
How to Make Thai Soyabean In Cabbage Cups
1. oak soya bean in water for at least half hour. Wash 3-4 times. Now squeeze them and take all water out.
2. In a wok, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Saute the chopped onion. Now add chopped garlic and green chillies.
3. Toss in soya bean. Saute till water dries.
4. Add the tomato sauce, soy sauce, Thai red curry paste and if not vegetarian , put in 1/2 chicken stock cube crumbled.
5. Add little crushed black pepper and saute. Now add spring onions and saute till crisp.
6. Add coriander spring onions, chilli flakes and few toasted peanuts. Taste for salt and squeeze lemon juice.
7. Serve with cabbage cups made out of small cabbage.