This Saha Udyog Sooji Kuli is a popular and delicious South Indian breakfast dish made with semolina (sooji), coconut, and spices. It is a quick and easy dish to make and can be prepared in under 30 minutes. It is a perfect dish for a healthy breakfast as it is high in carbohydrates and protein.
- 1 cup Saha Udyog Sooji (semolina)
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 2 tbsp chopped cashews (optional)
- Heat ghee in a pan and add cashews (if using) and fry until golden brown.
- Add suji and fry for 2-3 minutes or until it turns golden brown.
- Add grated coconut, sugar, cardamom powder, and salt. Stir well.
- Add water and stir well.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat to low.
- Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or until the suji is fully cooked and the kuli has thickened.
- Remove from heat and let it cool down to room temperature.
- Serve as a sweet breakfast or as a snack.
This Saha Udyog Sooji Kuli recipe is a perfect dish for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It has a sweet and nutty flavor and a nice texture. The addition of coconut, sugar, and cardamom powder gives it a nice aroma and flavor. The dish is also a good source of protein and carbohydrates. You can adjust the level of sweetness to your liking by adding more or less sugar. The addition of ghee gives it a rich and nutty flavor, making this dish a perfect comfort food. It is a traditional sweet dish from South India and it is often served as a breakfast or evening snack.